Description & Features
Wend NF (Non-Fluoronated) ski wax is a base wax with a small amount of Meadowfoam for better performance.
Meadowfoam is an all-natural plant based wax ingredient that is a safer, biodegradable alternative to fluorocarbon. Specifically designed to increase durability and base penetration, resistance to dirt and better glide. Supporting sustainability without compromising performance.
- Base Prep - Used to obtain maximum saturation
- Warm - Wet & artificial snow (above 28°F/-2°C)
- Mid - New, mixed & artificial snow (10° to 28°F/-12° to -2°C)
- Cold - Colder, dryer snow (below 10°F/-12°C)
- X Cold - Very cold & dry snow (below 0°F/-18°C)
- Iron-in hot wax
- Basic ski wax used as your first step
- Natural Blend