Catalog Cover Contest
2017-18 Cover Contest
For the first 15 years, we featured family members on the cover of our catalog. Since our kids are all grown up and moved on to other pursuits, we have opened up the cover to our customers and active ski racers over the last few years.
Race Place front cover photos have been:
- Eric “Homey” Holmer 1995 to 2009 - Now at Race Place after 5 years as a US Ski Team Equipment Manager and Coach.
- Tommy Ford - 2010 - Competing on the World Cup and is a 7 time US National Champion.
- Jordan Schweitzer 2011 - Jordan was the J2 DH Champ in 2010.
- Kelsey Chenoweth 2012 - Kelsey was the Overall J2 National Champion in 2012.
- Sky Kelsey 2013 - #1 in the U-16 National Assessment Project for 2 years in a row.
- Jessica McMurtry 2014 - Top 15 U16 Alpine Racers for her birth year, 1999, in the U.S.A in 2014.
- Minam Cravens 2015 - Top in PNSA age group.
- Aedan Chiari 2015 - Top ten in USSA age group.
- Winners 2016 - Madeline Stern & Matthieu Cote! Read their stories here.
Race Place is offering a $3,000 award for the Front Cover and $1,500 award for the Back Cover to the racers who send us a great photo and show the excellent citizenship qualities we expect in ski racers. (Awards redeemable for store merchandise only. No cash.)
- Great action photo: Athlete must be wearing a product that Race Place sells (skis, suit, helmet, goggles, poles, gloves)
- Must be an United States athlete age 14 years and up
- Be in good academic standing
- Provide ski racing accomplishments
- Letter from you the Athlete stating why you should win the award
Please Download Entry Form Here, for further contest rules and conditions.
Good luck and we are looking forward to seeing you on our next Race Place catalog cover!