Shipping is automatically calculated before submitting your payment information. Simply add items to your cart and proceed to the Checkout page, where you will be offered a choice of shipping methods.
We primarily ship with FedEx Ground and USPS Priority. (Please note: FedEx can not deliver to a P.O. box.) if you can not receive shipments through either of these providers or have a preference, please notify us in the "Order Comments" section of your order.
- Race Place, Inc. makes every effort to ship within one BUSINESS DAY of receipt.
- Shipping days are MONDAY through FRIDAY only. Orders received before 9:00 AM PST on weekdays will ship that day.
- We attempt to get orders received after 9:00 AM PST on weekdays to ship the same day but may not leave until the following business day.
- Orders that come in AFTER 9:00 AM PST on FRIDAY or OVER THE WEEKEND DO NOT LEAVE OUR STORE UNTIL THE FOLLOWING MONDAY.
- Express shipments require one or two business days to arrive after we ship (weekends and holidays are excluded). Email firstname.lastname@example.org about Saturday delivery (Sunday delivery is not available).
- ORDERS OVER $500 REQUIRE SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION UPON DELIVERY.
- NOTE: We are not able to ship on HOLIDAYS.
NOTE: There is no guarantee of Express or other delivery options for "Acts of God," including weather delays. We will not refund shipping charges for delivery delays that are beyond our control.
Oversize rates are calculated by volume and typically ship separately. Restrictions may apply based on destination.
Oversized items such as skis, boots, ski poles, tuning benches, etc., require a physical address for delivery. We can not ship oversized items to PO Boxes.
SKIS, BOOTS & BINDINGS FLAT RATE
These items SHIP SEPARATELY by GROUND FLAT RATE.
Skis, boots and bindings will ship separately with the stated flat rate. Other items in your order will ship at the rate chosen on the checkout page.
Please note: Race Skis, Boots and Bindings that are special ordered from the manufacturer and generally ship within 5-10 days from the order date. These items are considered "Special Order" items and therefore not eligible for return, refund, credit or exchange.
Express & International Calculated at Checkout
Some items are marked Ground Ship Only because their contents are considered ineligible for air travel which excludes Alaska, Hawaii and International destinations.
USPS Ground is typically used on packages under 4 lbs. FedEx is primarily used for larger packages and express shipping. The estimated delivery time for Ground shipping usually is 2-10 business days depending on location. Next-day or 2nd-day shipping requires one or two business days to travel after we ship (weekends excluded).
International shipping costs are calculated based on the weight, volume and value of the order that you place.
NOTE: ALL DUTIES, TAXES AND FEES ASSOCIATED WITH MERCHANDISE COMING INTO YOUR COUNTRY IS THE BUYER'S RESPONSIBILITY. IF THESE FEES ARE REFUSED WHEN MERCHANDISE IS DELIVERED, YOU WILL BE CHARGED. THESE FEES ARE NOT THE RESPONSIBILITY OF RACE PLACE, INC. AND ARE NOT INCLUDED IN SHIPPING QUOTES.
Typically, International shipping is by USPS mail services or FedEx International.
RUSSIA: We are currently unable to ship to Russia. We apologize for any inconvenience.
International Shipping Made Easy with FedEx CrossBorder!
FedEx CrossBorder provides customers with their very own U.S. shipping address. Once you have a U.S. address, you will be able to make purchases with us as well as other U.S. based online retailers. FedEx CrossBorder receives your purchases and logs them into their online system, which you can use to view your items and consolidate them with multiple orders.
International customers can save on typical international shipping rates by following these four easy steps:
- Register with FedEx CrossBorder and receive a U.S. shipping address
- Shop your favorite U.S. on-line retail stores
- Ship items to your FedEx CrossBorder address
- Once your order arrives at the FedEx CrossBorder distribution center, log into your account and schedule delivery
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact FedEx CrossBorder: crossborder.fedex.com. They will be glad to assist you.