Description & Features
WEND’s non-fluoro MF Performance waxes contain Meadowfoam® plant seed products for increased base penetration and protection, resistance to snow contaminants and better glide.
The MF-labeled products contain Meadowfoam® oil and/or Meadowfoam® wax. Meadowfoam® is a wildflower native to California and Oregon. Meadowfoam® seeds contain an oil that has unique chemical properties that make it one of the most stable vegetable oils known. All the Meadowfoam® snow wax blends are biodegradable and non-toxic.
- Base Prep - Used to obtain maximum saturation
- Warm Yellow - Wet & artificial snow (above 28°F/-2°C)
- Mid Red - New, mixed & artificial snow (10° to 28°F/-12° to -2°C)
- Cold Blue- Colder, dryer snow (below 10°F/-12°C)
- Iron-in hot wax
- Basic ski wax used as your first step