Description & Features
Swix brushes are designed for brushing wax out of the structures (base patterns) in ski bases and snowboards after you have scraped. Brushes are also used before waxing to clean and open base for better wax absorption.
Five brush types:
- Steel-T0179O: Used as first brush on wax after scraping. 5-6 strokes. high quality steel brushes that has had am excellent reception in racing.
- Coarse Bronze-T0158O: Clean, structure and open pores of base before waxing.
- Medium Bronze-T0162O: First brush to use after waxing.
- Horsehair-T0157O: Anti-static final brushing of race waxes.
- Nylon-T0161O: Firm white nylon bristles for structuring most waxes.
- Blue Nylon-T0160O: Short 12mm bristles for general polishing of wax.