Description & Features
LEGACY waxes are the fluorinated race mixes that the DOMINATOR race service team has been using. They have been formulated for optimum performance with the highest quality ingredients and have contributed to more than a hundred Olympic, World Championship, and World Cup medals.
LEGACY waxes have been designed to have an extremely broad temperature range and increase success under uncertain race day snow conditions. The old snow waxes work best on rounder, transformed snow crystals typically three days old or older. The new snow waxes work best on falling snow (natural or manmade) and on snow up to three days old. All LEGACY fluoro waxes are based on C6 fluorocarbons and comply with FIS and environmental agency regulations regarding PFOA levels.
- Fluorinated Race Wax
- Comply with FIS and Environmental Agency Regulations for PFOA levels
- Temperature Specific Ranges:
- F1 (New Snow) -7°C to -15°C (19°F to 5°F)
- F2 (New Snow) -7°C (19°F) and warmer
- Q1 (Old Snow) -7°C to -15°C (19°F to 5°F)
- Q2 (Old Snow) -7°C (19°F) and warmer