Description & Features
The ELITE series waxes represent the latest cutting-edge development from DOMINATOR and have been designed for FIS competitions where the use of fluoro waxes is restricted. These patent-pending waxes, which contain the newly developed HYDROPEL family of polymers that replace the fluoro additives, provide excellent water repellency and friction reduction Elite OLD SNOW (OS) is designed to perform on natural or human-made snow that is two days or older.
- Fluoro Free Paste Race Wax
- HYDROPEL water-repellent & friction reduction additives
- Temperature Specific Ranges:
OS1 -10°C (14°F) and colder
For older cold snow.
OS2 -5°C to -10°C (23°F to 14°F)
For old, transformed snow.
OS3 -5°C (14°F) and warmer
For warmer, transformed snow.
- OS1 -10°C (14°F) and colder
Advantages of Paste Wax
- They can be applied on site, so wax can be chosen based on known snow conditions.
- They avoid the risk of base and ski core damage, which can occur when using excessive heat to iron very hard, high melting waxes.
- Hot waxing requires a lot of equipment (bench, vise, iron, scraper, brush); paste waxing requires only a buffing pad and a brush, so it is convenient for travel and start areas.
- Safe for air travel.