BEAST Premium Diamond Stones have superb cutting and polishing action with excellent anti-clogging properties. Premium industrial grade diamonds are anchored in electroplated nickel and adhered to a rigid color coded anodized aluminum backing bar. Best durability of any diamond we have tested. Available in four grits to cover all of your polishing needs. 1" x 4"
- Premium Industrial Grade Diamonds
- Rigid Metal Backing for more Precision
- Anti-Clogging Design
- Excellent Durability
- Four Grits:
- Silver X-Fine 800 grit
- Gold Fine 400 grit
- Red Medium 220 grit
- Black Coarse 120 grit
Set of all FourGet all the stones needed for race tuning your edges. Using a progression of grits from coarse to x-fine will absolutely improve the performance of your skis.
Save when purchasing all four grits! Special Price $119.00!
Ski Edge Polishing Tips
- Polishing procedures are best done using diamond stones in bevel and edging tools such as Base BEAST and Side of BEAST. Always polish both the base side and side of edges.
- Initial polishing with a coarse stone is necessary to remove striations in the edge as a result of filing. Use a progression of finer stones in subsequent passes.
- Keep stones clean. BEAST Juice sprayed on stones reduces clogging of the stone and increases cutting and polishing performance of the stone.