Description & Features
Smartwool's Junior Ski Zero Cushion Tie Dye Print Over the Calf Socks are built with Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability and a 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a peak-performance fit, plus body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability. These socks help keep your junior racer in all day comfort.
- Merino wool kids ski sock
- Zero Cushion: The absolute minimum between you and your boot. Ideal for new, vacuum-tight boots.
- Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Shred Shield™ technology reduces wear from toes
- Wider welt for secure fit and comfort
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Over the calf height
- 54% Merino Wool 12% Nylon 30% Recycled Nylon 1% Elastane 1% Polyester
- Kid's Sizing
Smartwool Kid/Junior Shoe to Sock Sizing Guide
|Size||US JR Shoe Size||Euro Shoe Size|
Merino Wool Benefits
Smartwool combines the function of wool's natural strong suits with their one-of-a-kind knitting technology to give you:
- Temperature control, so you're warm when it's cold and cool when it's warm.
- No Stink, because Smartwool's Merino wool keeps your feet dry and is inhospitable to bacteria.
- Easy care, which means that you can machine wash and dry.
- Ultimate breathability.