BEAST offers three standard ski waxing brushes to satisfy the needs of most serious waxing technicians. Large 3"x5" for a good grip.
Three brush types:
- BEAST Brass: Clean base structure before waxing and remove any possible oxidation to allow wax to penetrate.
- BEAST Nylon: All-time standard for structuring most wax.
- BEAST Horsehair: Final polishing of wax including fluorocarbons.
What does brushing accomplish?
- Stainless steel assists in "breaking in" the structure pattern by mellowing out the sharpness of a grind and etching a micro-structure in the base.
- Bronze or soft stainless brushing removes oxidized or sealed base material and opens the pores so the base will accept and retain more wax.
- Soft bronze, nylon or horsehair removes excess wax from the structure pattern to maximize gliding.