Description & Features
Swix brushes are designed for brushing wax out of the structures (base patterns) in ski bases and snowboards after you have scraped. Brushes are also used before waxing to clean and open base for better wax absorption.
- Nylon (T0161): Firm white nylon bristles for structuring most waxes.
- Blue Nylon (T0160): Short 12mm bristles for general polishing of wax.
- Horsehair (T0157): Anti-static final brushing of race waxes.
- Coarse Bronze (T0158): Clean, structure and open pores of base before waxing.
- Medium Bronze (T0162): First brush to use after waxing.
- Cera-F Combi/Cork and Nylon (T0196B): For Cera-F solid application. Rub in with the cork and polish with blue nylon side.
- Bronze/Nylon Combi - T0159B: Half blue nylon and half bronze for a great all around brush.