Description & Features
Giant slalom tends to give ski mittens their most formidable challenge. Working with Swedish alpine skier Sara Hector, Hestra has produced this ultra-tough mitt. The GSL Race Comp Mitt is extra hardwearing and protective on the backhand, with the flexibility you need for a comfortable ski pole grip. It is sewn in Hestra’s durable goatskin with synthetic suede reinforcement and ceramic material over knuckles and fingers for extra durability. The fingers are pre-curved and have outward-facing seams for optimum grip, while flexible shock absorption protects the backhand from impacts. The lining is soft, brushed polyester, and Primaloft Gold synthetic insulation keeps you warm and wicks away moisture. A leather strap with Velcro makes for a perfect fit around the wrist.
- Tough racing mitten for giant slalom
- Shock-absorbent foam padding on backhand and fingers.
- Treated goatskin leather protects from the elements.
- Ceramic reinforcement on fingers.
- Synthetic suede details in polyester / polyurethane (Duratan).
- Pre-curved cut and outward-facing seams provide optimum grip.
- Lining in soft, brushed polyester fleece.
- Warm synthetic insulation (Primaloft Gold).
- Leather strap with Velcro for wrist width adjustment.
Hestra Glove & Mitt Size Guide
|Knuckle Circumference (inches)||Glove Size|