Description & Features
Made to pair perfectly with your race ski boots, the Smartwool Ski Zero Cushion Logo OTC Socks are the thinnest ski socks offered, but still provide the endless comfort of responsibly sourced Merino wool. These socks were built with durability and breathability in mind, so you can stay focused on the runs ahead without worry about the quality of your gear.
- Ultra light-weight ski sock
- Zero Cushion: The absolute minimum between you and your boot. Ideal for new, vacuum-tight boots.
- Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability
- 4 Degree elite fit system for a dialed, performance-oriented fit
- Shred Shield™ technology reduces wear from toes
- Wider welt for secure fit and comfort
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- 14" Over-the-Calf height
- Men's Sizing
Smartwool Shoe to Sock Sizing Guide
|Size||US Men||US Women||Euro|
|Small||3 - 5.5||4 - 6.5||34 - 37|
|Medium||6 - 8.5||7 - 9.5||38 - 41|
|Large||9 - 11.5||10 - 12.5||42 - 45|
|X-Large||12 - 14.5||N/A||46 - 49|
Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability.
4 Degree Elite Fit System
The new 4-Degree Elite Fit means that your foot gets extra-special attention in your ankle, arch, and all along your instep.
Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort.
Protection against holes in the toe of the sock.
Merino Wool Benefits
Smartwool combines the function of wool's natural strong suits with their one-of-a-kind knitting technology to give you:
- Temperature control, so you're warm when it's cold and cool when it's warm.
- No Stink, because Smartwool's Merino wool keeps your feet dry and is inhospitable to bacteria.
- Easy care, which means that you can machine wash and dry.
- Ultimate breathability.