Description & Features
The Totality NoShock is the perfect choice for a lightweight, extremely durable hardshell ski helmet that offers superior fit and comfort and features unrivaled technology to address both rotational and linear energy absorption. ROTATIONAL ENERGY SYSTEM™ (RES)—which is the lightest and thinnest solution for addressing rotational forces—is paired with the helmet’s integrated honeycomb-cone-structured SLYTECH™ Foam to create an unparalleled synergy for combating linear and multi-directional forces. The Totality NoShock gives you the confidence you need to reach the next level, feel like a pro, and have fun.
- Slalom ski racing helmet
- RES - Rotational Energy management System helps reduce rotational accelerations to the head during impact
- SHRED SHIELD - Toughened ABS helmet shell for increased dent and impact resistance
- SlyTech NoShock honeycomb multi-directional impact liner
- Rotational Energy System protection
- XT2® anti-microbial lining
- FIT PERFECT adjustable wheel and fit system
- SHRED Vent air control for comfort and goggles fogging prevention
- Audio Compatible
- Removable ear pads and goggle buckle
- Compatible with Shred Soft-Ear Chin Guards
- ASTMF2040 (USA snow) & EN1077B (Europe snow) certified
- Does NOT conform to FIS for GS, SG or DH (soft ear padding only allowed in SL)
Rotational Energy System Protection (RES)
Rotational Energy management System is a patent pending 360-degree flotation technology which helps reduce rotational accelerations to the head during impact by mimicking the natural cushioning behavior of the fluid between the skull and the brain. It is the simplest, lightest, and thinnest solution to dissipate oblique forces from any direction. RES consists of multiple floating contact points between the helmet liner and the foam padding
SHRED Vent System
SHREDVent uses a system of helmet vents to keep your head cool and pull warm and moist air out the goggles and exhaust it out of the helmet to prevent fogging.
Fit Perfect Finder
Fit system with dial wheel and 3 arms that can be adjusted to different positions for a completely customizable fit and goggle integration.
ENHANCED WITH SLYTECH™
A patented honeycomb cone structure made of SLYTECH™ Foam is integrated into the EPS impact absorption element to allow impact energy to dissipate in multiple directions for optimal safety.
Strategic vent system to channel warm air from the goggles and the front of the helmet to its back, preventing goggles from fogging and the head from sweating.