>Description & Features
The Skin GS JR is a speed suit for junior ski racers. Constructed from the same highly durable fabric used in the Adult FIS-approved Skin GS Race Suit, the junior skin suit is less likely to be damaged by Velcro fastenings on shin and forearm protectors.
Padded protection is built into the race suit on the arms, hips and legs. Back protector and cut-resistant layers can be worn underneath and designed to work seamlessly with POC race protection.
- Junior ski racing speed suit in FIS-approved material (NO FIS LOGO)
- Durable fabric to minimise piling and snagging from Velcro fastenings on shin and forearm protectors
- Integrated protectors on arms, hips and legs
- Designed to fit with POC Base Armor, Resistance Layer and VPD back protectors
- Grippers at leg openings
- Longer sleeves with thumbholes
- DWR treatment for protection from snow and rain showers
- Cut for the race position
POC Junior Race Suit Sizing Guide
|Size||JS (140)||JM (150)||JL (160)||JXL (170)|