Description & Features
High-performance boots meet your match. The Peaks RFL is an ultra-lightweight ski sock that can squeeze into the tightest heat molded boot out there. No matter how aggressive the day is, the Peaks RFL's drop needle pattern technique keeps things smooth and light; which means you can hit the hill harder, faster, and longer, with a fit that's guaranteed for life. Made in Vermont, USA, where winter weather hits its peak.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- Ultra-Light: Darn Tough's lightest sock for race day or anyone looking for a lighter-than-air feel from a tougher than hell sock.
- Over the Calf Height: The name says it all. The ultimate height for keeping the outside—out.
- 37% Merino Wool 59% Nylon 4% Lycra® Spandex
- Women's Sizing
Darn Tough Shoe to Sock Sizing Guide
|Men's||5.5 - 7.5||8 - 9.5||10 - 12||12.5 - 14.5
|Women's||4.5 - 7||7.5 - 9.5||10 - 11.5||N/A|
|Kid's||9 - 11.5||12 - 2.5||3 - 6||N/A|