Description & Features
What makes the Youth Shadow GS Race Suit so outstanding is exclusive NexGen fabric. NexGen is a highly durable three layer stretch polyester fabric that has high elasticity, takes print incredibly well and passes the FIS required 30ml air porosity requirements. The FIS required mark is placed on the back left leg to insure it’s legality. Patterns for every size have been designed to insure the best possible fit for the widest range of athlete. Each suit is laser cut and printed individually using a special process to insure bright colors and long lasting graphics. Nine panel fully anatomic construction and elastic thread insure the best possible comfort and fit. Spring loaded zipper pulls and silicone cuff grips insure that your suit is in place and close to the body. Pads are removable to customize per racer preference. Arctica GS Speed Suits come in adult and youth sizes and are unmatched in quality, performance and value.
- Padded junior ski racing suit
- Exclusive RNexGen 3 Layer Micro Polyester Fabric
- Carries Required FIS Mark To Insure Legality
- Meets FIS 30ml Air Porosity Requirements
- Anatomic 9 Panel Construction And Elastic Thread
- Silicon Leg Grips Secure Fit
- Spring Loaded Zipper Pulls Stay In Place
- Removable High Impact Pads
- Thumb Anchor Strap
- Junior Sizing
Arctica Junior Race Suit Sizing Guide
NexGen Race Suit Fabric
A technical 3-layer fabric specifically designed for alpine race suits with unparalleled durability, stretch and wicking performance.
- Outer layer engineered for maximum stretch and durability.
- Middle layer of micro-cellular film allows precise amount of airflow for maximum speed within the FIS requirements.
- Inner Layer wicks moisture to keep you dry and comfortable.