Description & Features
The Adult Iconic GS Race Suit is so outstanding due to exclusive NexGen fabric. NexGen is a highly durable three layer polyester fabric that has our highest amount of stretch to make it comfortable and fit even better. Nexgen passes the FIS required 30ml air porosity requirements precisely making it faster than most other suits. The FIS required mark is placed on the back left leg to insure it’s legality. Patterns for every size have been designed to insure the best possible fit for the widest range of athlete. Each suit is laser cut and printed individually using a special process to insure bright colors and long lasting graphics. Nine panel fully anatomic construction and elastic thread insure the best possible comfort and fit. Spring loaded zipper pulls and silicone cuff grips insure that your suit is in place and close to the body. Pads are removable to customize per racer preference. Arctica GS Race Suits are unmatched in quality, performance and value.
- Padded ski racing suit
- Exclusive NexGen 3 Layer Micro Polyester Fabric
- Meets FIS 30ml air porosity requirements
- FIS Logo printed on lower left leg
- Anatomic 9 Panel Construction And Elastic Thread
- Pass Pocket At Center Front Zipper
- Silicon leg grips secure fit
- Spring loaded zipper pulls stay in place
- Removable high impact pads
- Thumb anchor strap
- Unisex Sizing
Arctica Adult Race Suit Sizing Guide
NexGen Race Suit Fabric
A technical 3-layer fabric specifically designed for alpine race suits with unparalleled durability, stretch and wicking performance.
- Outer layer engineered for maximum stretch and durability.
- Middle layer of micro-cellular film allows precise amount of airflow for maximum speed within the FIS requirements.
- Inner Layer wicks moisture to keep you dry and comfortable.