*Images for color pattern reference only. Material and pad placement may vary.
Description & Features
This anatomically-designed suit is constructed out of micro polyester knit that is bonded to a breathable laminate. Gripper elastic at the hem and thumb anchors help hold your suit in place for the perfect fit. Removable forearm, upper arm, thigh, and knee pads add versatility and customization. Passes the 30ml FIS test.
- Padded Women's GS Race Suit
- Anatomically designed contour fit
- Micro Polyester Knit Bonded to a Breathable Laminate
- Forearm, elbow, upper arm, thigh and knee pads
- Front stretch zipper
- Thumb anchors
- Gripper elastic at hem
- Passes 30ml FIS test - FIS Logo printed on left leg
- Women's Sizing
Spyder Women's Suit Sizing
Use Adult size chart with these changes from Men's suits:
- Across back is decreased by 1"
- Hip circumference increased by 2"
- Upper arm circumference decreased by 1/2"
- Lower arm/wrist circumference decreased by 1"
- Arm pads decreased in size
|Height (inches)||56 - 63||63 - 67||67 - 70||70 - 73||73+|
D3O® Impact Protection
D3O® materials are made using a combination of advanced polymer chemistry and cutting-edge design. They are soft and flexible, with no compromise on comfort, but react differently when force is applied. D3O® absorbs and dissipates energy during an impact, reducing the amount of force transmitted to your body compared to standard foams.