Description & Features
If you want to carve some turns in style and comfort, look no further than this patterned men’s wool skiing sock from Smartwool. Featuring Shred Shield™ technology to reduce friction from toenails, a wide welt for a secure fit, and an iconic mountain scene for aspirational imagery, these socks will deliver maximum comfort and performance so you can enjoy the day on the slopes without giving thought to your feet.
- Ultra light-weight ski sock
- Ultra Light Cushion: The absolute minimum between you and your boot. Ideal for new, vacuum-tight boots.
- Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability
- 4 Degree elite fit system for a dialed, performance-oriented fit
- Shred Shield™ technology reduces wear from toes
- Wider welt for secure fit and comfort
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- 14" Over-the-Calf height
- 55% Merino Wool 10% Nylon 31% Recycled Nylon 3% Elastane 1% Polyester
- Made in USA
- Adult Sizing
Smartwool Shoe to Sock Sizing Guide
|Size||US Men||US Women||Euro|
|Small||3 - 5.5||4 - 6.5||34 - 37|
|Medium||6 - 8.5||7 - 9.5||38 - 41|
|Large||9 - 11.5||10 - 12.5||42 - 45|
|X-Large||12 - 14.5||N/A||46 - 49|
4 Degree Elite Fit System
The new 4-Degree Elite Fit means that your foot gets extra-special attention in your ankle, arch, and all along your instep.
Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
Merino Wool Benefits
Smartwool combines the function of wool's natural strong suits with their one-of-a-kind knitting technology to give you:
- Temperature control, so you're warm when it's cold and cool when it's warm.
- No Stink, because Smartwool's Merino wool keeps your feet dry and is inhospitable to bacteria.
- Easy care, which means that you can machine wash and dry.
- Ultimate breathability.