Description & Features
The SHRED Exemplify goggle has the widest field of vision ever engineered in a ski goggle that offers a smaller or universal fit. It provides unrivaled comfort, a clean and almost frameless design, seamless compatibility with any helmet, and a lens that defeats flat light. Exemplify’s CONTRAST BOOSTING LENS™ (CBL) and NODISTORTION™ technologies enhance contrast and image definition while SHREDwide™ maximizes field of view, boosting your confidence, performance, style, and fun. The SHRED Exemplify is compatible with prescription glasses (OTG).
- Helmet-compatible ski racing goggle
- Small/Universal Frame
- Ultra-high-optical-precision molded, spherical double lens
- SHRED.wide™ | Goggles designed and engineered to maximize your field of view.
- SHRED. CONTRAST BOOSTING LENS™ | Enhances image contrast and definition for all weather and light conditions.
- SHRED. NODISTORTION™ | Pressure regulation valve technology to provide crystal clear vision during altitude change.
- SHRED. OTG | Designed to provide compatibility and comfort with prescription glasses.
- SHRED. NOCLOG™ | Hydrophobic treatment on vents to reduce clogging from snow or water and help prevent fogging.
- Helmet gripping silicone lined strap
- 100% UVA/UVB/UVC protection
Shred Wide Technology
Lens frame design that enables a wide field of view, so that you can see what's ahead and around you.
CBL - Contrast Boosting Lens
Lens technology for light noise canceling and image contrast/definition enhancement. Allows better visibility in varying snow surfaces and light conditions.
The patented NODISTORTION lens technology keeps your vision from getting warped. Traditional double lenses are sealed air-tight to prevent fogging and keep moisture from getting in between the layers. But then, when you gain or lose altitude, the pressure differential causes the two lenses to bend and warp, which causes distortion in your vision. So Shred designed a small valve to equalize the pressure between the lenses and the outside, and they use a high-tech PORON filter to keep moisture out. So the lens doesn't deform, and your vision is always crystal clear.
The double lens technology used in most SHRED Optics goggles creates a thermal barrier that keeps the inner lens warm and dry. A special hydrophilic treatment on the inner lens allows the surface to absorb moisture before fog can form.