Description & Features
The Arctica Junior GS Race Suit for unmatched quality, performance, and value. Passes FIS air porosity requirements and has the FIS label printed on the back left leg to ensure legality. They are engineered with a nine-panel anatomical construction and elastic thread to provide the best possible fit. Spring-loaded zipper pulls, and silicone cuff grips guarantee that your suit stays in place and close to the body. Pads are removable to customize per racer preference.
- Padded junior ski racing suit
- Exclusive NexGen Fabric
- Anatomic 9 panel construction with elastic thread
- Silicon leg grips
- Spring-loaded zipper pulls stay in place
- Removable high-impact pads
- Thumb anchor strap
- Meets FIS 30ml air porosity requirements
- FIS Logo printed on the lower left leg
- Junior Sizing
Arctica Junior Race Suit Sizing Guide
NexGen Race Suit Fabric
A technical 3-layer fabric specifically designed for alpine race suits with unparalleled durability, stretch and wicking performance.
- Outer layer engineered for maximum stretch and durability.
- Middle layer of micro-cellular film allows precise amount of airflow for maximum speed within the FIS requirements.
- Inner Layer wicks moisture to keep you dry and comfortable.