The lenses of Uvex 300 TOP Take-Off Polavision goggles can be easily changed. Thanks to its interchangeable magnetic lens construction, changing lenses is no longer difficult and annoying. You simply click the preferred lens on or off the mini magnets. The Polavision lens protects your eyes from glaring sunlight and disturbing reflections. This model is also suitable for prescription eyeglass wearers. Supravision technology by Uvex ensures clear sight - the goggles do not mist up. Superior wearing comfort.
- Double Cylindrical Lens Ski Racing Goggle
- Super anti-fog and anti-scratch SUPRAVISION
- 100% UVA, UVB, and UVC protection
- Contrast-Enhancing Lens
- Highly flexible and break resistant
- Decentered lens technology
- Single layer face foam with velour climatic membrane
- Direct Frame Ventilation
- Strap with silicone grip
- Goes Over Glasses - prescription glasses compatible
- Polavision litemirror silver take-off lens, lasergold lite base lens
- White Frame - White Strap
- Black Frame - Black Strap
- Cobalt Blue Frame - Colbalt Blue Strap
- Green Frame - Dark Grey Strap
The unique Uvex Supravision technology enables an extremely scratch-proof lens on the outside and constantly fog-free lens on the inside. It also guarantees 100 % UV protection. Works twice as long as the standard requires: 60 seconds of fog protection instead of the prescribed 30 seconds. Increases your safety and provides clear vision even in the poorest conditions.
- Super anti-fog Supravision
- Super anti-scratch coating
- Super anti-static properties
- High impact resistance
- Super contrast enhancement
- Very flexible material
- Absolutely optically correct
Protection against reflections and other harmful irritations. The polycarbonate lenses of the Polavision range reliably protect the eyes from strain. Eliminates harsh glare and distracting reflections by diffusing them to comfortable levels.
TAKE-OFF MULTI-LENS TECHNOLOGY
Interchangeable lenses featuring two mini magnets turn a bad weather ski goggle into a sun ski goggle in a moment. Simply click the lens off - or on - with this goggle. The dark replacement lens is very thin, flexible and fits in any pocket.
Mirrored lenses look trendy - while working hard. They offer extra protection from infrared rays, reflecting them and keeping them away from the eyes.
- Up to 18 layers of mirror coating
- IR lightwave protection
100 % UVA, UVB and UVC PROTECTION
Uncompromising UV protection! A scratch-proof filter integrated into the lens material completely protects the eye from 100 % of all harmful UV rays, as well as harmful blue light. UV protection is also integrated into the frame of the goggles.
Decentered Lens Technology
Distortions and curving in the field of view can easily lead to confusion on the slopes. Uvex Class 1 injection moulded decentred lenses deliver clear, distortion-free vision in accordance with EN 174 and are designed for the toughest demands of winter sports.
Easy to Clean
Whether sweat, splashed water or dirt: Uvex ski goggles with the easy-to-clean coating can be easily and quickly cleaned. This guarantees clear visibility at all times, even in extreme conditions.