Toko has completely redeveloped their line of low fluorinated race wax. These new LF race waxes feature Tribloc Technology, which is the result of years of research and testing to bring you the glide, acceleration, and dirt and abrasion resistance needed to reach the podium. Offers top performance at an attractive price.
- Low Fluorinated Race Wax
- Tribloc Technology
- High degree of hold
- Use as a base coat for race overlays or HF waxes for race day
- Yellow - soft, damp to wet snow race wax
- Red - medium-hard, mid-temp race wax
- Blue - hard, cold and aggressive snow condition race wax
- Black - contains a unique DLC additive for dirty or aggressive, artificial snow
- 40 gram or 120 gram resealable case
Completely redeveloped wax technology that gives you the advantage of those split seconds that decide between victory or defeat. Extensive research and testing has resulted in new paraffins, a new type of fluorine, and a previously unknown anti-static additive fused into an impressive race wax that has set the bar at the World cup level.
The advantages of Tribloc Technology are impressive:
- Exceptional sliding propertiese
- Excellent acceleration values
- Maximum dirt and water repellancy
DLC (Diamond Like Carbon) Additive
Increases the hardness of the ski base and makes it more resistant to dirt and friction. Offers decisive advantages on the snow:
- Improved dirt-repellency
- Extremely abrasion resistant and a high degree of hold
Toko waxes with DLC offer these excellent advantages and are very easy to apply, making them a welcome addition to your waxing kit.