Description & Features
Chris Benchetler lives life one line at a time. Whether he's carving through winter, surfing, tying in to climb, or painting to capture his time outside, Chris is focused on expression and freedom. This season, he designed Smartwool's POW collaboration sock to bring life and perspective to their partnership with Protect Our Winters.
Sales of this sock help support POW in their mission to protect winter through environmentally positive policy and education about climate change.
- Ultra light-weight ski sock
- Chris Benchetler design for POW by Smartwool
- Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability
- 4 Degree elite fit system for a dialed, performance-oriented fit
- Shred Shield™ technology reduces wear from toes
- Wider welt for secure fit and comfort
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- 52% Merino Wool, 42% Nylon, 4% Elastane, 2% Polyester
- 14" Over-the-Calf ski sock
- Adult Sizing
Smartwool Shoe to Sock Sizing Guide
|Size||US Men||US Women||Euro|
|Small||3 - 5.5||4 - 6.5||34 - 37|
|Medium||6 - 8.5||7 - 9.5||38 - 41|
|Large||9 - 11.5||10 - 12.5||42 - 45|
|X-Large||12 - 14.5||N/A||46 - 49|
PhD Sock Updates
- NEW SOCK WELT - Uses wider elastic at the sock opening to help keep the sock up without cutting into the leg.
- NEW ELASTIC ARCH - Increased power of the elastic around the foot arch area enables a more locked-in fit.
- NEW SOCK MESH - New open mesh pattern on top of the foot helps increase blood flow to keep toes warm.
The performance enhancing benefits of Merino wool helps regulate your body's core temperature reducing lactic acid build-up and helps stabilize your heart rate.
4 Degree Elite Fit System
The new 4-Degree Elite Fit means that your foot gets extra-special attention in your ankle, arch, and all along your instep.
Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
Merino Wool Benefits
Smartwool combines the function of wool's natural strong suits with their one-of-a-kind knitting technology to give you:
- Temperature control, so you're warm when it's cold and cool when it's warm.
- No Stink, because Smartwool's Merino wool keeps your feet dry and is inhospitable to bacteria.
- Easy care, which means that you can machine wash and dry.
- Ultimate breathability.