Reusch R-Tex XT Junior Training gloves are high quality, waterproof ski racing gloves for kids at an affordable price. Held to Reusch's high standards with a special pre-shaped racing cut, strategically placed hand protection, and state-of-the-art materials to keep your hands warm and dry during those long hours of training.
- Junior ski racing gloves
- Waterproof R-TEX XT Membrane
- PowerFlex Shell
- Goat skin leather palm
- Composite knuckle protection
- Soft finger protection
- Finger Flex Zones
- Reinforced Palm
- R-Loft Comfort Insulation
- Micro Active Lining
- Short Neoprene Cuff
- Velcro Cuff Closure
Reusch Glove Size Guide
|Kuckle Circumference (inches)||Glove Size|
Glove/Mitt Fitting Instructions:
Measure the circumference (in inches) around the widest part of the hand (this is usually at the knuckles) not including the thumb.
Sizing Tips:Please note that all size charts are estimated measurements given to best determine your size. Here are some things to keep in mind when you are choosing a glove:
- How you like your gloves to fit (i.e. tight or loose). If your hand measures in between sizes, you may want to go up or down a size according to your preferences.
- The pinch test: You should be able to pinch about 1/4" at the end of the fingertips, to ensure space for circulation and dexterity.
- Test how they feel while gripping a ski pole. Most of the gloves that we offer are pre-curved for the best grip while skiing.
R-TEX XT The High-Performance Membrane
A highly stretchable insert, developed by Reusch that adapts to the special needs of the hand. It guarantees breathability and complete weather resistance against cold, wind, and humidity. R-TEX XT is comfortable to wear and provides unlimited ease of movement.
Reusch's own insulation that provides every glove with reliable warmth throughout the ski season. A highly functional insulation that is compact and super soft for maximum comfort.