Iris X has excellent optical qualities due to the outer lens in optical grade PC and the CP inner lens, with a state-of-the art anti-fog treatment that prevents your lenses from steaming up. The goggles have a triple layer face foam and three different sizes for a comfortable fit.
- Ski Racing Goggles w/Double Lens
- Optical grade polycarbonate outer lens
- Cellulose propionate inner lens
- Anti-scratch/Anti-fog treatment
- Soft coated polyurethane frame
- Triple-layer face foam
- Compatible with all Iris lenses
- Frame colors:
- White (Bronze Silver Mirror lens VLT 12)
- Black (Pink Gold Mirror lens VLT 31)
- Red (Bronze Silver Mirror lens VLT 12)
- Orange (Sonar Orange lens VLT 45)
- Green (Persimmon Green Mirror lens VLT 9)
- Terbium Blue (Bronze Blue Mirror lens VLT 33)
- Lead Blue (Light Yellow Lens VLT 63)
- Pink (Bronze Blue Mirror lens VLT 33)
- Sizes: Small, Medium or Large
POC DOUBLE LENS
Double lenses have an outer Polycarbonate lens for durability and penetration resistance and a cellulose propionate inner lens to optimize anti fog properties. All POC lenses have state of the art anti-scratch and anti-fog treatment.
As an alternative to hard plastic frames, POC goggles are made of soft, comfortable and flexible polyurethane. This promotes safety in case of impact as the frame spreads and absorbs some of the impact energy instead of transmitting it straight to the face.
Two different densities of foam and one layer of soft fleece provide a soft and tight fit with a pleasant feeling against the skin.
SILICON ANTI-SLIP TREATMENT
The inside of the goggle straps have stripes of silicone grip that makes them stick to the helmet and allows you to adjust the position of the goggle by placing the strap at a comfortable height.