The Leki World Cup Race Flex S Junior mitt is a leather junior ski racing mitten used in competitive race programs. Impact resistant padding and knuckle protection with a reinforced palm and thumb for extended use in the gates.
- Premium Goat Leather junior ski mittens
- Junior Race fit
- Leki Flex Panel knuckle protection
- EVA finger and thumb padding
- Silicone Enforced grip pads
- Flex Cuff
- Thinsulate insulation
- Boa fleece lining
- Velcro closure
- Finger Channels
- Compatible with Leki Trigger S pole system
- Colors: Black/Red or Black/Cyan
- Sizes: JS-JL
Leki Glove Size Guide
|Knuckle Circumference (inches)||Glove Size|
Glove/Mitt Fitting Instructions:
Measure the circumference (in inches) around the widest part of the hand (this is usually at the knuckles) not including the thumb.
Sizing Tips:Please note that all size charts are estimated measurements given to best determine your size. Here are some things to keep in mind when you are choosing a glove:
- How you like your gloves to fit (i.e. tight or loose). If your hand measures in between sizes, you may want to go up or down a size according to your preferences.
- The pinch test: You should be able to pinch about 1/4" at the end of the fingertips, to ensure space for circulation and dexterity.
- Test how they feel while gripping a ski pole. Most of the gloves that we offer are pre-curved for the best grip while skiing.