Description & Features
Missile represents Dominator's latest development in competition-level overlays. It is applied over the scraped and brushed waxes to enhance their speed and durability and broaden their temperature ranges. It is based on patented, EPA-approved C6 technology and is PFOA-free. Missile's outstanding structure penetrating and wax bonding properties make it extremely durable.
- Suited for all types of snow
- Enhances speed and durability of base waxes
- High structure penetrating and wax bonding for durability
- Simple and fast to use: spray on and polish thoroughly
- Temperature Range:
- Old Snow: 5° to 32° F
- New Snow: 18° to 32° F
- Size: 70g / 2.5 oz bottle
How to Apply
Shake well. Spray on the base evenly from tip to tail and allow one to two minutes for the surface to stabilize. Polish well using a felt pad or a nylon stocking wrapped around a cork. The base's surface will appear cloudy at first and will become shinier as you continue polishing. Brush thoroughly with a horsehair brush.