CW-X Insulator Stabilyx 3/4 Tight is the perfect base layer for ski race training or under your ski racing suit. Features Support Web for optimum targeted support of the knee, lower back and abdominal area for greater stability and power. The unique WarmStretch insulating fabric helps regulate body temperature while wicking moisture away from the body. Women's specific design and pattern.
- WarmStretch temperature-regulation fabric
- Support Web for Targeted Support
- Flat seam construction for comfort
- Quick-dry, breathable, moisture movement, keeps the skin dry and comfortable
- Temperature regulation allows the fabric to maintain a constant comfortable surface temperature under a variety of weather conditions
- Key pocket and double-reinforced waistband with flat draw cord
- 4-way stretch (90% polyester/10% polyurethane spandex) for comfortable fit
- Abdominal support panel provides extra support
- UV protection with UPF 50+
- Can be worn as high performance support under layer or outer layer depending upon temperature and conditions
- CoolMax gusseted crotch liner
- 3/4 Calf Length to reduce bulk in the ski boot
WarmStretch is a lightweight, high stretch, quick-dry fabric. The two primary functions of WarmStretch are moisture transport and temperature management. The temperature management function maintains the next-to-skin temperature of the garment at a constant comfortable level keeping the athlete warm and comfortable in cold weather conditions without overheating. The thermal properties of the fabric provide 25.2 % more warmth than regular fabric. Moisture from perspiration is moved from the skin to the outer surface of the fabric for evaporation via a combination of hydrophobic and hydrophilic fibers. The fabric also incorporates antibacterial silver dioxide nanotechnology which controls the spread of staphylococcus aureus, the primary cause of bad odor. Integrated titanium oxide fiber technology protects against ultraviolet rays providing UPF 50+.
The Support Web helps the muscles and ligaments band together to stabilize the knee joint. Provides extra support to the lower abdominals, hips and back for extra stability and power to the core area of the body. The taping support commonly applied to injured muscles is here harnessed to uninjured muscles, helping make sure they stay that way.
Quick-Dry Moisture Movement
Evaporation through 3-layer capillary action for next-to-skin comfort.