Description & Features
This Team Edition (TE) Helmet is developed closely with Henrik Kristoffersen. The Trooper Slalom Helmet has been engineered using only the best materials, technologies and production technologies, including the revolutionary 2Vi Technology Platform. Features a carbon fiber reinforced mono-shell construction for extra strength, lighter weight and optimal protection performance. A next-generation variable elasticity helmet shell offering increased rigidity and elasticity combined with a complex geometry multi-density shock absorbing liner with vastly improved impact dissipation. The 2Vi Technology Platform also includes a unique 2-layer MIPS technology to reduce rotational forces on the brain.
- Slalom-specific ski racing helmet
- 2Vi - a high-performance helmet technology platform developed by Sweet Protection especially designed to increase safety and comfort.
- Modern mono shell construction with variable thickness
- TLC: Thermoplastic Laminated Carbon Fiber
- Complex geometry multi-density shock absorbing liner
- 2-Layer MIPS brain protection technology
- Snap-in lining – provides incredible comfort while being easily removable and washable
- Turn dial Occigrip fit system with height adjustment
- Adapted goggle fit – will provide the best possible fit with all our goggles
- Internal Goggle garage with goggle vents
- Adjustable ventilation
- Fidlock Magnetic buckle for safety and ease of operation
- Audio Ready system
- Removable earpads
- Easy to fasten hook goggle retainer
- Chin Guard Included
- ASTM 2040 & EN 1077 (class B) certified
- Does NOT conform to FIS for GS, SG or DH (soft ear padding only allowed in SL)
Thermoplastic Laminated Carbon Fiber (TLC) Shell
The Thermoplastic laminated carbon fiber shell combines the elasticity of injection-molded thermoplastic with the rigidity and strength of carbon fiber. It enables us to very effectively tune the shell for different properties in different areas for optimized performance.
Variable Elasticity Advanced Hybrid Shell
A unique lightweight advanced hybrid shell construction that combines an in-mold helmet and a hard shell helmet. The hard shell layer reinforces the circumference of the helmet, helping to transfer the force of impact in critical areas, while the in-molded sections ensure elasticity where needed.
Multi-directional Impact Protection System (MIPS)
MIPS technology is scientifically proven to reduce rotational motion by absorbing and redirecting rotational energies and forces transferred to the brain from angled impacts to the head.