Description & Features
Featuring Smartwool's logo this is their thinnest, most lightweight ski sock. Equipped with Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability, 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed, performance-oriented fit, and Shred Shield™ technology for reduced wear from toes. They are designed with a wider welt to help ensure all-day comfort and body-mapped mesh zones help keep things breathable. All in all, these are the socks you want in your technical ski boots as you head for a day full of skiing.
- Ultra light-weight ski sock
- Zero Cushion: The absolute minimum between you and your boot. Ideal for new, vacuum-tight boots.
- Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability
- 4 Degree elite fit system for a dialed, performance-oriented fit
- Shred Shield™ technology reduces wear from toes
- Wider welt for secure fit and comfort
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- 14" Over-the-Calf height
- 55% Merino Wool 10% Nylon 31% Recycled Nylon 4% Elastane
- Men's Sizing
Smartwool Shoe to Sock Sizing Guide
|Size||US Men||US Women||Euro|
|Small||3 - 5.5||4 - 6.5||34 - 37|
|Medium||6 - 8.5||7 - 9.5||38 - 41|
|Large||9 - 11.5||10 - 12.5||42 - 45|
|X-Large||12 - 14.5||N/A||46 - 49|
Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability.
4 Degree Elite Fit System
The new 4-Degree Elite Fit means that your foot gets extra-special attention in your ankle, arch, and all along your instep.
Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort.
Protection against holes in the toe of the sock.
Merino Wool Benefits
Smartwool combines the function of wool's natural strong suits with their one-of-a-kind knitting technology to give you:
- Temperature control, so you're warm when it's cold and cool when it's warm.
- No Stink, because Smartwool's Merino wool keeps your feet dry and is inhospitable to bacteria.
- Easy care, which means that you can machine wash and dry.
- Ultimate breathability.