Description & Features
The ultimate ski race sock with race-boot-specific shin cushioning, Shred Shield™ durability technology, and increased arch compression for enhanced ski feel, these socks deliver comfort and confidence when it matters most.
- Race Specific Ski Sock
- Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability
- 4 Degree elite fit system for a dialed, performance-oriented fit
- Shred Shield™ technology reduces wear from toes
- Contoured shin cushion
- Wider welt for secure fit and comfort
- 14" Over-the-Calf height
- Men's Sizing
Smartwool Shoe to Sock Sizing Guide
|Size||US Men||US Women||Euro|
|Small||3 - 5.5||4 - 6.5||34 - 37|
|Medium||6 - 8.5||7 - 9.5||38 - 41|
|Large||9 - 11.5||10 - 12.5||42 - 45|
|X-Large||12 - 14.5||N/A||46 - 49|
Ski Racer Upgrades
- Shin cushioning designed to help relieve ski boot top pressure without taking away from precise lower leg fit.
- Shred Shield™ durability technology helps reduce wear from toes and adds extra warmth.
- Increased power of the elastic around the foot arch area gives a more locked-in fit and helps provide a better “ski feel.”
- Uses a wider elastic at the sock opening with more stretch and recovery to help keep the sock up.
- Open mesh pattern on the top of the foot helps increase blood flow to keep toes warm.
4 Degree Elite Fit System
The new 4-Degree Elite Fit means that your foot gets extra-special attention in your ankle, arch, and all along your instep.
Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
Merino Wool Benefits
Smartwool combines the function of wool's natural strong suits with their one-of-a-kind knitting technology to give you:
- Temperature control, so you're warm when it's cold and cool when it's warm.
- No Stink, because Smartwool's Merino wool keeps your feet dry and is inhospitable to bacteria.
- Easy care, which means that you can machine wash and dry.
- Ultimate breathability.