Description & Features
With skiers who like to go really fast in mind (looking at you race leaguers), Nordica designed the Dobermann GSR RB. Modeled after World Cup race skis with more fun and playful non-FIS radius and less aggressive tip shape, the GSR RB is quick edge to edge, damp and lively, and keeps you balanced while providing on-demand power and control. Loaded with phenol sidewalls and a carbon race bridge in the tip and tail, it’s the most stable ski in the line, excelling on hard, icy conditions. The Recoil Power Plate allows the ski to flex naturally for a smoother ride. Skiers looking to dominate their next race or simply hit top speeds at their local ski area: Look no further than the Dobermann GSR RB.
- League Level GS Race Skis
- Energy 2 Ti Carbon Race Bridge Construction
- Phenol Sidewall
- Full Camber
- Carbon Race Bridge
- Dynamic Race Shovel
- FDT Race Plate Pro
- Binding Included: Marker Xcell 14.0 FDT Binding
Nordica Dobermann GSR RB Ski Specs
(Tip / Waist / Tail)
|GS||185||114 / 69 / 97||R=20.5|
|GS||180||114 / 69 / 97||R=19.5|
|GS||175||113.5 / 69 / 96.5
CARBON RACE BRIDGE
Taking stability and power to a new level!
- Efficient energy transmission for maximum power
- Strengthens tip and tail for quicker turn initiation
- Increases stability and edge grip
Full camber ski shape provides better stability, edge grip and precision during high speed skiing and hard or icy snow conditions.
DYNAMIC RACE SHOVEL
Less aggressive shovel keeps you balanced with on-demand power and control.
- Smoother turn initiation
- Increases control
- Versatility in various conditions
RECOIL POWER RACE PLATE
Unlocks the ski’s true potential allowing the ski to flex naturally making it more lively, playful and powerful.
- Easy FDT Binding Adjustment
- Improves ski flex
- Smoother power transitions
- World Cup inspired design