Description & Features
The Arctica GS Speed Suit for unmatched quality, performance, and value. The FIS logo printed on the back left leg ensures legality. Engineered with a nine-panel anatomical construction and elastic thread to provide the best possible fit. Each race suit is cut and printed individually using a special process to ensure bright colors and long-lasting graphics. Spring-loaded zipper pulls, and silicone cuff grips guarantee that your suit is in place and close to the body. Pads are removable to customize per racer preference.
- Padded ski racing suit
- Exclusive NexGen Fabric
- Meets FIS 30ml air porosity requirements
- FIS Logo printed on lower left leg
- 9 panel construction and elastic thread
- Silicon leg grips secure fit
- Spring loaded zipper pulls stay in place
- Removable high impact pads
- Thumb anchor strap
- Unisex Sizing
Arctica Adult Race Suit Sizing Guide
NexGen Race Suit Fabric
A technical 3-layer fabric specifically designed for alpine race suits with unparalleled durability, stretch and wicking performance.
- Outer layer engineered for maximum stretch and durability.
- Middle layer of micro-cellular film allows precise amount of airflow for maximum speed within the FIS requirements.
- Inner Layer wicks moisture to keep you dry and comfortable.