*Images for color pattern reference only. Material and pad placement may vary.
Description & Features
Constructed with removable pads, this anatomically designed Spyder Performance GS Suit offers the best in GS protection, versatility, and intense performance.
- Padded GS Ski Racing Suit
- Anatomically designed contour fit
- Micro Polyester Knit Bonded to a Breathable Laminate
- Easily removable forearm, upper arm, thigh and knee pads
- Data card pocket inside (pass pocket)
- Front stretch zipper
- Thumb anchors
- Gripper elastic at hem
- Passes 30ml FIS test
- Unisex Sizing
- Conforms to FIS logo printed on lower left leg
Spyder Men's Race Suit Sizing Guide
|Height (inches)||56 - 63||63 - 67||67 - 70||70 - 73||73+|
D3O® Impact Protection
D3O® materials are made using a combination of advanced polymer chemistry and cutting-edge design. They are soft and flexible, with no compromise on comfort, but react differently when force is applied. D3O® absorbs and dissipates energy during an impact, reducing the amount of force transmitted to your body compared to standard foams.