Description & Features
Spyder's Junior Tarantula Pant, with its full side-zips, mesh-backed removable suspenders, and a host of other features, make this a seriously versatile and high-performance pant.
- Adjustable waist with belt loops
- Zippered hand pockets
- Critically seam taped
- Reinforced knees
- Full side leg zippers
- Removable adjustable suspenders with air mesh
- Reinforced scuff cuff around bottom hem
- Inner snow gaiters with gripper elastic
- Stretch Recycled Repreve™ Polyester Plain Weave with 10k/10k Laminate and DWR
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Recycled Insulation (60g)
- Junior Sizing
Spyder Junior Size Guide
Transforming recycled materials (including plastic bottles), Repreve provides sustainable solutions to brands dedicated to fighting climate change. Compared to making what’s called virgin fiber, using REPREVE® offsets using new petroleum, emitting fewer greenhouse gases and conserving water and energy in the process. That makes a big difference for our future and our industry.
DWR (durable water repellent) hydrophobic finish repels rain and snow, decreases dry time, and keeps you outside longer.