Description & Features
Kate Zessel created this gorgeous pattern, which, thanks to Smartwool's innovative 360-degree printing process, fairly pops off the fabric with stunning clarity. This women's sock features targeted cushioning that cuts down on in-boot bulk while still helping protect your feet from blisters. It also features patent-pending Indestructawool™ technology offering a higher level of comfort, fit, and durability for downhill athletes.
- Women's Light Cushion Ski Sock
- Kate Zessel designs by Smartwool
- Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed, performance-oriented fit
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Wider welt for secure fit and comfort
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Light Elite Cushioning - Targeted cushioning on the ball and heel of the foot offers impact protection with minimal in-boot volume.
- Made in USA
- 57% Merino Wool, 40% Nylon, 3% Elastane,1% Polyester
- 13" Over-the-Calf height
- Women's Specific Fit - Narrower heel and slimmer fit
Smartwool Shoe to Sock Sizing Guide
|Size||US Men||US Women||Euro|
|Small||3 - 5.5||4 - 6.5||34 - 37|
|Medium||6 - 8.5||7 - 9.5||38 - 41|
|Large||9 - 11.5||10 - 12.5||42 - 45|
|X-Large||12 - 14.5||N/A||46 - 49|
4 Degree Elite Fit System
The new 4-Degree Elite Fit means that your foot gets extra-special attention in your ankle, arch, and all along your instep.
Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
Merino Wool Benefits
Smartwool combines the function of wool's natural strong suits with their one-of-a-kind knitting technology to give you:
- Temperature control, so you're warm when it's cold and cool when it's warm.
- No Stink, because Smartwool's Merino wool keeps your feet dry and is inhospitable to bacteria.
- Easy care, which means that you can machine wash and dry.
- Ultimate breathability.