Description & Features
Smartwool has teamed up with the master of precision and speed, Mikaela Shiffrin, to build the ultimate ski race sock. With race-boot-specific shin cushioning, Shred Shield™ durability technology, and increased arch compression for enhanced ski feel, these socks deliver comfort and confidence when it matters most.
- Mikeala Shiffrin Signature Sock
- Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability
- 4 Degree elite fit system for a dialed, performance-oriented fit
- Shred Shield™ technology reduces wear from toes
- Contoured shin cushion
- Wider welt for secure fit and comfort
- 13" Over-the-Calf height
- 56% Merino Wool, 41% Nylon, 3% Elastane
- Women's specific fit
Smartwool Shoe to Sock Sizing Guide
|Size||US Men||US Women||Euro|
|Small||3 - 5.5||4 - 6.5||34 - 37|
|Medium||6 - 8.5||7 - 9.5||38 - 41|
|Large||9 - 11.5||10 - 12.5||42 - 45|
|X-Large||12 - 14.5||N/A||46 - 49|
Pro Ski Racer Upgrades
- Shin cushioning designed to help relieve ski boot top pressure without taking away from precise lower leg fit.
- Shred Shield™ durability technology helps reduce wear from toes and adds extra warmth.
- Increased power of the elastic around the foot arch area gives a more locked-in fit and helps provide a better “ski feel.”
- Uses a wider elastic at the sock opening with more stretch and recovery to help keep the sock up.
- New open mesh pattern on the top of the foot helps increase blood flow to keep toes warm.
PhD Sock Innovation
The performance enhancing benefits of Merino wool helps regulate your body's core temperature reducing lactic acid build-up and helps stabilize your heart rate.
4 Degree Elite Fit System
The new 4-Degree Elite Fit means that your foot gets extra-special attention in your ankle, arch, and all along your instep.
Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
Merino Wool Benefits
Smartwool combines the function of wool's natural strong suits with their one-of-a-kind knitting technology to give you:
- Temperature control, so you're warm when it's cold and cool when it's warm.
- No Stink, because Smartwool's Merino wool keeps your feet dry and is inhospitable to bacteria.
- Easy care, which means that you can machine wash and dry.
- Ultimate breathability.