Description & Features
When you want the absolute minimum between your feet and your ski boot for a more technical fit, you need our Ski Zero Cushion Over the Calf Socks. Smartwool's thinnest, most lightweight ski socks equip you with Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability, 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed, performance-oriented fit, and Shred Shield™ technology for reduced wear from toes. They are designed with a wider welt to help ensure all-day comfort and body-mapped mesh zones help keep things breathable. All in all, these are the socks you want in your technical ski boots as you head for a day full of skiing.
- Ultra light-weight ski sock
- Ultra Light Cushion: The absolute minimum between you and your boot. Ideal for new, vacuum-tight boots.
- Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability
- 4 Degree elite fit system for a dialed, performance-oriented fit
- Shred Shield™ technology reduces wear from toes
- Wider welt for secure fit and comfort
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- 14" Over-the-Calf height
- 55% Merino Wool, 41% Nylon, 4% Elastane
- Adult Sizing
Smartwool Shoe to Sock Sizing Guide
|Size||US Men||US Women||Euro|
|Small||3 - 5.5||4 - 6.5||34 - 37|
|Medium||6 - 8.5||7 - 9.5||38 - 41|
|Large||9 - 11.5||10 - 12.5||42 - 45|
|X-Large||12 - 14.5||N/A||46 - 49|
4 Degree Elite Fit System
The new 4-Degree Elite Fit means that your foot gets extra-special attention in your ankle, arch, and all along your instep.
Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
Merino Wool Benefits
Smartwool combines the function of wool's natural strong suits with their one-of-a-kind knitting technology to give you:
- Temperature control, so you're warm when it's cold and cool when it's warm.
- No Stink, because Smartwool's Merino wool keeps your feet dry and is inhospitable to bacteria.
- Easy care, which means that you can machine wash and dry.
- Ultimate breathability.