Description & Features
With artwork from professional skier Chris Benchetler, the Performance Targeted Cushion Homechetler Print Ski Socks are designed to inspire a new level of performance. Features Indestructawool™, 4 Degree™ elite fit system, and body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability. Targeted cushioning cuts down on in-boot bulk while still helping protect your feet from blisters. Out-ski the competition while staying comfortable and confident.
- Light cushion ski sock
- Chris Benchetler design by Smartwool
- Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability
- 4 Degree elite fit system for a dialed, performance-oriented fit
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Wider welt for secure fit and comfort
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- 57% Merino Wool, 39% Nylon, 3% Elastane, 1% Polyester
- 14" Over-the-Calf height
- Adult Sizing
Smartwool Shoe to Sock Sizing Guide
|Size||US Men||US Women||Euro|
|Small||3 - 5.5||4 - 6.5||34 - 37|
|Medium||6 - 8.5||7 - 9.5||38 - 41|
|Large||9 - 11.5||10 - 12.5||42 - 45|
|X-Large||12 - 14.5||N/A||46 - 49|
PhD Sock Updates
- NEW SOCK WELT - Uses wider elastic at the sock opening to help keep the sock up without cutting into the leg.
- NEW ELASTIC ARCH - Increased power of the elastic around the foot arch area enables a more locked-in fit.
- NEW SOCK MESH - New open mesh pattern on top of the foot helps increase blood flow to keep toes warm.
The performance enhancing benefits of Merino wool helps regulate your body's core temperature reducing lactic acid build-up and helps stabilize your heart rate.
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
The new 4-Degree Elite Fit means that your foot gets extra-special attention in your ankle, arch, and all along your instep.
Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
Merino Wool Benefits
Smartwool combines the function of wool's natural strong suits with their one-of-a-kind knitting technology to give you:
- Temperature control, so you're warm when it's cold and cool when it's warm.
- No Stink, because Smartwool's Merino wool keeps your feet dry and is inhospitable to bacteria.
- Easy care, which means that you can machine wash and dry.
- Ultimate breathability.