Description & Features
For a great day on the slopes, juniors need the right socks. These junior’s ski socks, sporting a snappy ski-and-boarding print, are bound to make each turn a breeze. They’re built for durability, breathability, and comfort, with no cushion and a blend of ZQ-certified Merino wool and nylon. With these socks, your kids can head for the lift in style.
- Junior Ultra Light Ski Sock
- Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability
- 4 Degree elite fit system for a dialed, performance-oriented fit
- Shred Shield™ technology reduces wear from toes
- Wider welt for secure fit and comfort
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Ultra-Light Cushion -Non-cushioned for maximum performance in close-fitting shoes
- Over the calf height
- Made in USA
- 55% Merino Wool, 40% Nylon, 2% Elastane, 1% Polyester
- Kid's Sizing
Smartwool Kid/Junior Shoe to Sock Sizing Guide
|Size||US JR Shoe Size||Euro Shoe Size|
4 Degree Elite Fit System
The new 4-Degree Elite Fit means that your foot gets extra-special attention in your ankle, arch, and all along your instep.
Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
Merino Wool Benefits
Smartwool combines the function of wool's natural strong suits with their one-of-a-kind knitting technology to give you:
- Temperature control, so you're warm when it's cold and cool when it's warm.
- No Stink, because Smartwool's Merino wool keeps your feet dry and is inhospitable to bacteria.
- Easy care, which means that you can machine wash and dry.
- Ultimate breathability.