Description & Features
Worldcup Rebels E-GS RD is a tried and tested race winner, delivering explosive acceleration, excellent balance, and faultless control on GS courses the world over. The aggressive construction provides the grip, snap, and acceleration needed to beat the competition. At the same time, the reactive wood core is made stronger, lighter, more powerful, and ultra-responsive thanks to integrated Titanal, Graphene, and EMC technology.
- Recreational Giant Slalom Race Ski
- EMC - Energy Management Circuit
- Graphene Worldcup Sandwich Construction
- RD Racing Top Sheet
- Race Structured High Speed UHM C Base
- Rebel Camber
- Infra-Red Base Waxing
- HEAD Race Plate WCR 14 short (186cm only) or Race Plate WRC Team
- Recommended Binding (sold separately) : Freeflex ST 16 Binding
HEAD Worldcup Rebels GS Ski Specs
EMC - Energy Management Circuit
You can trust EMC to deliver smooth skiing and exceptional edge grip, whatever the conditions. When the ski bends and vibrates, it takes the kinetic energy in the ski and transfers it into electrical energy, which is then used to absorb undesirable vibrations for a smoother, more stable experience.
GRAPHENE is the thinnest and lightest element ever discovered by mankind. It is also the strongest material on the planet, stronger than diamond and 300 times stronger than steel, all in the thickness of one atom.