Description & Features
The Traverse Over-the-Calf snow sock, inspired by Michelle Parker, is designed to join you in your pursuit of pow. Whether you're inbounds or just a short boot-pack away, cushioned comfort and durability, shin padding and reinforced Achilles, plus ventilated zones on top, yield a hard-working sock for the hardest working skier that craves the hardest-hitting zones on the mountain. Or it's just a warm winter sock—your choice.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- Light Cushion: Light and strong with a thin layer of cushioning along base of foot. Darn Tough's most versatile construction.
- 43% Merino Wool, 52% Nylon, 5% Lycra Spandex
- Over the calf height
- Women's Sizing
Darn Tough Shoe to Sock Sizing Guide
|Men's||5.5 - 7.5||8 - 9.5||10 - 12||12.5 - 14.5
|Women's||4.5 - 7||7.5 - 9.5||10 - 11.5||N/A|
|Kid's||9 - 11.5||12 - 2.5||3 - 6||N/A|