Description & Features
Spyder's Women's Tarantula Pant, with its full side-zips, mesh-backed removable suspenders, and a host of other features, make this a seriously versatile and high-performance pant.
- Women's Full Zip Ski Pants
- Fully taped seams
- Full side leg zippers
- YKK® AquaGuard® Vislon® thigh zipper
- Removable adjustable suspenders with air mesh at back bib
- Adjustable waist construction with belt loops
- Zippered hand pockets
- Reinforced articulated knee construction
- Reinforced scuff cuff around bottom hem
- Inner snow gaiters with gripper elastic
- Material: Stretch Recycled Repreve™ Polyester Plain Weave with 10k/10k Laminate and DWR
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Recycled Insulation (60g)
- Women's Sizing
Spyder Women's Sizing Guide
|Sleeve Length (inches)||31||31.5||32|
Transforming recycled materials (including plastic bottles), Repreve provides sustainable solutions to brands dedicated to fighting climate change. Compared to making what’s called virgin fiber, using REPREVE® offsets using new petroleum, emitting fewer greenhouse gases and conserving water and energy in the process. That makes a big difference for our future and our industry.
Perfluorocarbon-free DWR (durable water repellant) treatment gives a highly water-repellent surface and optimizes the breathability of fabrics that is an effective and healthier option than traditional DWR treatments.