*Images for color pattern reference only. Material and pad placement may vary.
Description & Features
Spyder's Nine Ninety GS Race Suit is designed specifically for entry level ski racers (hence the name, as racers start out with 990 USSA/FIS points). Features padding in all the critical areas for protection against hitting race gates, but are not removable like the Performance GS Suit. The affordable price makes this suit the perfect choice for budding speed demons.
- Women's padded GS ski racing suit
- Anatomically designed contour fit
- Micro Polyester Knit Bonded to a Breathable Laminate
- Forearm, upper arm, thigh and knee pads
- Data card pocket inside
- Front stretch zipper
- Thumb anchor strap
- Secure fit through gripper elastic at hem
- Women's Sizing
- No FIS Logo
Spyder Women's Suit Sizing
Use Adult size chart with these changes from Men's suits:
- Across back is decreased by 1"
- Hip circumference increased by 2"
- Upper arm circumference decreased by 1/2"
- Lower arm/wrist circumference decreased by 1"
- Arm pads decreased in size
|Height (inches)||53 - 56||56 - 63||63 - 67||67 - 70||70 - 73||73+|