*Images for reference only.
The COS-407 suit image is of the Performance GS Suit, which has different pad placement and material.
Description & Features
Spyder's World Cup GS Race Suit with strategically placed pads and X-static Silver Fiber Technology, this suit allows for effective body temperature regulation with natural anti-odor and anti-static properties. Ideal ski race suit for those with their sights set on the podium.
- Men's padded GS race suit
- Polyester Diamond Knit 3L Bond for Optimal Air Porosity Performance with X-Static Silver Fiber
- Forearm, elbow, upper arm, thigh and knee pads
- Anatomically designed contour fit
- Front stretch zipper
- Thumb anchor strap
- Gripper elastic at hem
- Passes 30ml FIS test
- Conforms to FIS logo printed on lower left leg
- Unisex sizing
Spyder Men's Race Suit Sizing Guide
|Height (inches)||53 - 56||56 - 63||63 - 67||67 - 70||70 - 73||73+|
X-STATIC® is made by permanently bonding 99.9% metallic silver to the surface of a fiber. It is not a nanotechnology or a complex chemical formula, just silver. The permanent performance of X-STATIC® keeps apparel smelling fresher for longer, even after multiple wear cycles between washings.