Description & Features
Mixing bright colors inspired by sunset-kissed mountains and striking line art, Iuna Tinta captures the beauty and untamed nature of the outdoors in every piece she creates. Smartwool has infused this Merino wool ski sock with her artwork to bring each unique piece to life.
The PhD® Ski Ultra Light Ski Sock is for the skier who wants the minimum between their foot and boot. This sock features Smartwool's updated PhD technology and the benefits of Merino in a high-performance fit. A wider elastic opening, elastic arch and mesh on the top of the toes for ultimate comfort in a ski boot.
- Women's Ultra Light Ski Sock
- Iuna Tinta designs by Smartwool
- Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed, performance-oriented fit
- Shred Shield™ technology reduces wear from toes
- Wider welt for secure fit and comfort
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- 13" Over-the-Calf height
- 54% Merino Wool, 41% Nylon, 4% Elastane, 1% Polyester
- Women's Specific Fit - Narrower heel and slimmer fit
Smartwool Shoe to Sock Sizing Guide
|Size||US Men||US Women||Euro|
|Small||3 - 5.5||4 - 6.5||34 - 37|
|Medium||6 - 8.5||7 - 9.5||38 - 41|
|Large||9 - 11.5||10 - 12.5||42 - 45|
|X-Large||12 - 14.5||N/A||46 - 49|
PhD Sock Updates
- NEW SOCK WELT - Uses wider elastic at the sock opening to help keep the sock up without cutting into the leg.
- NEW ELASTIC ARCH - Increased power of the elastic around the foot arch area enables a more locked-in fit.
- NEW SOCK MESH - New open mesh pattern on top of the foot helps increase blood flow to keep toes warm.
The performance enhancing benefits of Merino wool helps regulate your body's core temperature reducing lactic acid build-up and helps stabilize your heart rate.
4 Degree Elite Fit System
The new 4-Degree Elite Fit means that your foot gets extra-special attention in your ankle, arch, and all along your instep.
Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
Merino Wool Benefits
Smartwool combines the function of wool's natural strong suits with their one-of-a-kind knitting technology to give you:
- Temperature control, so you're warm when it's cold and cool when it's warm.
- No Stink, because Smartwool's Merino wool keeps your feet dry and is inhospitable to bacteria.
- Easy care, which means that you can machine wash and dry.
- Ultimate breathability.