Description & Features
Shred Protective Race Mittens feature SLYTECH™ Foam impact energy absorption protection technology, nose wipe, PRIMALOFT® insulation, and a tacky grip layer on the palm. Designed with a neoprene cuff for a snug fit, overlay panel for compatibility with forearm guards. Also features SUPERFABRIC® armor plates on the back of the hand to withstand the harshest hand dragging for incredible durability.
- Ski racing inspired mitten
- Unparalleled comfort, protection and performance
- SLYTECH™ Foam provides protection on the entire backhand
- Minimizes the risk of the "skier's thumb"
- Amazing grippiness in the palm
- PrimaLoft insulation makes it super warm
- SUPERFABRIC® provides outstanding durability
- Finger Channels
Shred Mitten Size Chart
|Width (inches)||6 - 6.5||7 - 7.5||8 - 8.5||9 - 9.5||10 - 10.5|
|Length (inches)||6 - 6.5||7 - 7.5||8 - 8.5||9 - 9.5||10 - 10.5|
Shred's proprietary foam intelligently and progressively adapts to different forces and impact speeds for thorough protectio, even in low energy crashes. Simply put, it stays flexible when you ride but hardens to protect you when you crash.
PrimaLoft is the highest performing insulation on the market for warmth, water resistance, softness and compressibility. PrimaLoft is an ultra-fine microfiber insulation that is as warm, soft and lightweight, and is warmer wet or dry than all other insulation.