Description & Features
If you’re a masters’ racer, a PSIA instructor, or just an expert skier who loves ripping slalom turns, this is your ski. Modeled after Dobermann World Cup race skis—though with a less aggressive shovel—the SLR RB is balanced and lively, with on-demand power. With a narrow 69mm waist width, it’s quick edge to edge. The tip tail radius allows for a variety of turn shapes, making it the smoothest and most playful SL ski Nordica has ever crafted. The Recoil Power Plate enables the ski to flex naturally for a smoother, livelier ride. For those in search of a powerful ski that turns quickly, precisely, and has a playful attitude, the Dobermann SLR RB is sure to please!
- League Level SL Race Skis
- Carbon Race Bridge Construction
- Full Sidewall
- Full Camber
- Dynamic Race Shovel
- FDT Recoil Power Race Plate
- Binding Included: Marker X-Cell 14.0 FDT Binding
Nordica Dobermann SLR RB Ski Specs
(Tip / Waist / Tail)
|SL||170||120 / 69 / 104||R=14|
|SL||165||120 / 69 / 104||R=13|
|SL||160||119 / 69 / 103||R=12.5|
|SL||155||119 / 69 / 103||R=11.5|
CARBON RACE BRIDGE
Taking stability and power to a new level!
- Efficient energy transmission for maximum power
- Strengthens tip and tail for quicker turn initiation
- Increases stability and edge grip
Full camber ski shape provides better stability, edge grip and precision during high speed skiing and hard or icy snow conditions.
DYNAMIC RACE SHOVEL
Less aggressive shovel keeps you balanced with on-demand power and control.
- Smoother turn initiation
- Increases control
- Versatility in various conditions
RECOIL POWER RACE PLATE
Unlocks the ski’s true potential allowing the ski to flex naturally making it more lively, playful and powerful.
- Easy FDT Binding Adjustment
- Improves ski flex
- Smoother power transitions
- World Cup inspired design